Saturday, June 28, 2008

Carpet woes

Rob talked to the insurance company, and they started talking "line of sight" for the hallway and living room and dining area. And I just have this bad sad woeful feeling that they won't be paying for the carpet in the living and dining rooms. Which is frustrating, because I can't see where the cutoff would make sense. It's all one continuous piece.

It's going to look so stupid. I'd simply pay for it myself, all of it, but with Rob's job going away as of August 15, well, it just doesn't seem prudent to spend that kind of money right now. I guess I'll have stupid looking carpet for a while.

1 comment:

Brossettelewis said...

Do you pay "line of sight"? No, You pay for the whole darn premium. If the piece (aka all the carpet) is ruined, it all needs to be replaced. Insurance is on the devil. :P