Tuesday, June 3, 2008

June 3, 2008

Well, 2 posts in a row! LOL



Today is the end of the year party for Matthew's school. I thought it was yesterday, originally, and sent him off with his hotdogs, swim trunks, towel, sunscreen, change of clothes and watershoes, dressed in shorts and a tee shirt.

We get to school and all the other kids are wearing uniforms. Uh oh. Only the hotdogs had to be there yesterday. Oh well!

Today we get there and he's looking around and tells me "Mom, I need to put on my swim trunks now!" He started out in shorts. So I take him into the restroom and help him change. We come out and I ask if he wants to wear water shoes or tennies. He looks around the room, checking out what the others are wearing, and decides on his tennies.

He just is so funny! I do love him. Despite his sometimes difficult little quirks. I think he is a very strong spirit.

No comments: