Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Eiffel Tower cookies


I made these for Adam's Winter Ball dinner party. His girlfriend's mom was telling me about the dinner she was having beforehand. The theme was An Evening in Paris, and she'd found really cute Eiffel Tower centerpieces and confetti for the tables.
And I, of course, pipe up with "I have an Eiffel Tower cookie cutter". Which, of course, I do. It's copper, and I bought it at the CIA in St. Helena, CA.
So I made the cookies. About 32 of them. They're big too! But I was so pleased with how they turned out. It doesn't always happen that way - sometime my vision of the finished product isn't replicated in reality.

2 comments:

Lauren Buschman said...

Hello! so I am trying to make these cookies for my brothers rehearsal dinner as he and his fiance' are going to Paris on their honeymoon, and i was wondering what recipe you used, and also what icing, we would like to put ours in little bags to give them out as favors, did your icing harden up? I would REALLY appreciate a reply! my email address is mrbubbles11@hotmail.com thanks a bunch!! -Lauren

beth said...

can you email me the recipe please to bstefanides@comcast.net thank you so much