Monday, June 23, 2008

Hot hot hot!

The weather has been so hot over the weekend! Saturday was the worst. We went to my parents' house and Adam and Matthew swam. Then Rob and Adam wrestled in the water. They are such guys.

Matthew and I had a birthday party at Pump It Up from 5-7 pm, then home to veg in front of the tv.

Oh and I spent the morning working on my walkin closet. Now I can hang stuff up that actually fits me! Woohoo! Progress :)

I'm still trying to decide whether to get carpet or laminate or wood flooring to replace the carpet ruined by the flood. I definitely want carpet in Adam's bedroom, but think a hard floor might be nice for the hallway, living room and dining area. I hate decisions!

2 comments:

JAMIE said...

I don't think you would regret getting laminate in the traffic areas.

:)

I have carpet throughout my house, but love the look of wood floors.

Brossettelewis said...

I vote laminate. Wood is so much work. Carpet is blaa.